- There is simply no way anyone can defend hitting a protester in the face when he isn't acting violently.
- Yes, there is a differnce between pushing a guy, and hitting him in the face with the butt of your rifle.
- Why is the Dati-Leumi public rallying around Eisner?
- Wasn't the Dati-Leumi public the one that was outraged when soldiers were beating Dati-Leumi protesters at Amona?
- Why wasn't the general public as outraged when soldiers were beating Dati-Leumi protesters at Amona?
- Why did the story "break" only on Sunday night (the day of the Flytilla), when it happened on Friday?
- Will Eisner now go the way of Effi Eitam ("break their bones") and become a Dati-Leumi politician?
Sunday, April 22, 2012
Some Thoughts About Shlomo Eisner
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment