- David Thompson explores one academic's Feminist journey into La La Land, in his post "Men have abortions too!".
- Jewish Ideas Daily has an interesting if unsatisfactory post analyzing modern Jewish guilt over the concept of being a chosen people.
- Natan Sharansky writes about the Arab Spring and calls for the free world (I thought that terminology was long gone) to engage the true democratic reformers in the arab world. (Via: JewishIdeasDaily).
- Is "The Giving Tree" a masterpiece, or a story of selfishness and abusive relationships?
- Back to La La Land, Normblog catches the Guardian living in an alternate universe where the Israeli-Palestinian conflict seems to be about regional supremacy, and not about anyone wanting to kill the other.
- The 2011 Absalut Haggada. A Haggada combining some serious scholarship, with some pop culture references and humor.
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Worth a Read 12.4.11
Sorry I've been behind on blogging, but Pesach cleaning (and the fact that Gan starts their Pesach vacation a few days early) have been keeping me busy: